Beach Holiday Cottage
‘Prospect Cottage’ is an original end terrace fisherman’s cottage in the heart of Winterton Village, with its beautiful unspoilt sandy beach only 5 minute’s walk away.
Sleeps 5 (3 Bedrooms).
Tastefully decorated & furnished. Enclosed garden and own off-road parking for 2 cars.
7 nights or short stays.
The pretty seaside village of Winterton boasts pale sandy beaches and mile upon mile of sand dunes, making it a great location for a quiet and traditional family beach holiday. The dunes form part of Winterton Dunes Nature Reserve and with its abundance of foot paths, it’s a great place to wander and observe wildlife. You may even catch a glimpse of the rare Natterjack toad. The church tower in the village is the 3rd highest in Norfolk.
- Bedroom 1 with double bed.
- Bedroom 2 with adult-size bunk beds.
- Bedroom 3 a small room with a single bed.
- Bathroom with bath, washbasin and WC.
- Kitchen/dining room with electric cooker, hob, fridge, microwave, table & chairs.
- Utility area with washing machine.
- Living room pleasantly furnished with comfortable seating, colour TV and electric living flame.
- Cloakroom with washbasin and WC.
- Bed linen is included. Property is cleaned and linen changed between occupants. Towels are not provided.
- Parking. South-facing garden with lawned area, wooden picnic bench & barbecue area.
- Fridge/Freezer, Hob/Stove, Iron, Microwave, Oven, Washing Machine.
- Central Heating, TV.
Prospect Place has cottage-style stairs which are quite steep in-keeping with a property of this age, therefore the property is not considered suitable for guests with a disability.